How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your ABI Online account and go to the ‘Cancel Order' page
- Identify the Order you want to cancel and specify the reason for cancellation
- Click on ‘Submit’ to submit your request for cancellation
Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible.
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and a maximum of 5-6 business days to initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as 'Shipped', we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from the courier. For this you need to send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your Order No, Invoice No and reason for cancellation.
If you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by ABI Online.
Why I don’t find Invoice Number in the list?
When you don’t find the Invoice Number in the List, it can mean the following things:
- The Order is Shipped.
- The Order is already Cancelled.
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support on returns@abionline for more information.
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
There are two modes of refund:
- Bank Account - If you choose this option, the amount will be Transferred to your Bank Account through NEFT/RTGS. This is valid only for Cash on Delivery Orders.
- Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
Once you have requested the cancellation of item(s) in your order, ABI Online will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund. What's app 7071 57 1111