Terms & Condition
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.abionline.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Ashapura Brass Impex Proprietorship Company with its registered office at Makwana Society, Street No.5, Opp. Hariya School, Indira Road, Jamnagar - 361005. (Gujarat) (hereinafter referred to as "ABI Online").
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions") as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subjected to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with ABI Online and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with ABI Online.
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems. CasaEStore allows the User to surf the Website without registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean ABI Online.
When You use any of the services provided by Us through the Website, You will be subjected to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms & Conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to You. It is Your responsibility to review these Terms & Conditions periodically for updates / changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the revisions. As long as You comply with these Terms & Conditions, We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the ABI Online system by ABI Online for any reason whatsoever. If You are disqualified as per the preceding sentence, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, please read through these Terms & Conditions with your parent or legal guardian, and in such a case these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be a contract between ABI Online and Your legal guardian or parent and to the extent permissible under applicable laws, enforceable against You.
ABI Online reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than one active Account (defined hereunder) on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another person.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Terms & Conditions, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event ABI Online may cancel such your order(s).
You release and indemnify ABI Online and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, ABI Online cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. ABI Online does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. ABI Online reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, ABI Online may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event ABI Online reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Casa Joyeria LLPABI Online.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
(j) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(k) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(l) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(m) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(n) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website. Throughout this Terms & Conditions, ABI Online's prior written consent means a communication coming from ABI Online's Legal Department, specifically in response to Your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which You seek authorization;
(o) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(p) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's Use and enjoyment of similar services;
(q) refers to any website or URL that, in Our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms & Conditions.
(r) harm minors in any way;
(s) violates any law for the time being in force;
(t) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(u) impersonate another person;
(v) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(w) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(x) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(y) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(z) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms ABI Online, abionline.in, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of ABI Online on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any ABI Online's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or ABI Online's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ABI Online.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of ABI Online and / or others.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to GST, Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your purchase and solicitation of offers to purchase of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
10. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms & Conditions to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in its sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. ABI Online shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms & Conditions. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect ABI Online’s views. In no event shall ABI Online assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website.
11. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
12. ABI Online shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, and artwork (collectively, "Content"), is a third party user generated content and ABI Online has no control over such third party user generated content as ABI Online is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Terms & Conditions.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without ABI Online's express prior written consent.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You,
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
(2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
(3) make no modifications to any such information, and
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ABI Online does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
ABI Online will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. ABI Online does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services in India on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. You have specifically authorized ABI Online or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility. Your relationship with ABI Online is on a principal to principal basis that are paid for by using the Payment Facility.
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ABI Online is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the ABI Online Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, ABI Online is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
a) You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract to purchase the products and /or services using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility.
b) You, as a Buyer, may agree through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
c) You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate ABI Online Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
d) You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
e) You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
f) Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
g) For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via NEFT / RTGS in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
h) Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
i) For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
j) Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ABI Online in case of any misuse by Buyer.
k) Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
3. ABI Online reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ABI Online may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
4. ABI Online reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ABI Online or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
5. ABI Online may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ABI Online. As a result of such check if ABI Online is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
6. ABI Online may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if ABI Online deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, ABI Online may hold Transaction Price or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
7. The Buyer acknowledge that ABI Online will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of ABI Online.
Compliance with Laws:
8. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and ABI Online Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
9. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
10. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
7 Day Replacement Guarantee*
The 7 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have received a wrong or defective product bought on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s subject to the following terms and conditions:
Notify ABI Online of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
1. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same.
If ABI Online has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then ABI Online may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the User Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
ABI Online reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, ABI Online may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the User Name [and its related User Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Jamnagar, Gujarat, INDIA.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ABI Online and products are sold by ABI Online. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
ABI Online do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ABI Online BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, EVEN IF USER HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ABI Online prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text on all areas of the site that another User may view.
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, submit a request for action/removal at email@example.com.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
ABI Online will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits placed on account privileges;
Loss of special status;
Refund or Replacement Policy
Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent
- Item damaged during return shipping
- Item went missing during return shipping.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer need to raise the replacement/return/refund request within 7 days from the date of shipment received. Once Buyer has raised a replacement/return/refund request by contacting Us on our email, ABI Online while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
Replace after shipment received - ABI Online has agreed to replace the product after return shipment is received.
Refund after shipment received - ABI Online has agreed to refund the amount after return shipment is received.
Condition for Refund or Replacement
The product should be unused, undamaged and along with its all original packing and documents.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Buyer. Shipping Cost (if any), incurred/added during the first shipping will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by ABI Online. ABI Online encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, ABI Online will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails which ABI Online feels is not professional, courteous and respectful.
Violations of this policy may result in Suspension and/or Blocking of your account.